FUNDRAISING IS NOT FOR YOU? … JUST WRITE A CHECK!!!
• No Selling
• No Product Distribution
• CRHSOF receives 100% of the proceeds
• May qualify for employer matching funds
To Contribute By Check:
Make Checks Payable To:
Cinco Ranch High School Orchestra Friends (CRHSOF)
23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd
Katy, TX 77494-3095
Cinco Ranch High School Orchestra Friends (CRHSOF) is a parent and community-supported, tax-exempt non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, whose purpose is to help support our award winning orchestra program.
CRHSOF complements the academic focus of the orchestra program and assists in:
• Organizing events - such as Orchestra Camp, Annual Orchestra Picnic, Coordinating Field Trips
• Coordinating event volunteers
• Providing scholarships to graduating seniors interested in continuing their music education*
• Fundraising for scholarships
• Fundraising for future capital expenses not budgeted by Katy ISD (e.g. instruments, equipment, uniforms, etc.)
• Fitting of concert uniforms
• Managing orchestra finances
Membership in CRHS Orchestra Friends is highly encouraged with one membership per household. Access the 2015-2016 school year form below.
*In order for students to be eligible for CRHSOF music scholarships, the household must be a member of CRHSOF.
CRHS Orchestra Friends - Executive Board Roster
2015 - 2016
VP Ways & Means 1
VP Ways & Means 2
Uniforms (Co-Chair) 1
Uniforms (Co-Chair) 2
Asst. Orchestra Director